NowVertical Group (“NOW”) (TSXV: NOW) is a Canadian big data technology company that helps businesses, government institutions, and large enterprises conduct vertically intelligent (VI) transformations through industry-specific software and services.
NOW’s offering is brought to market through a core suite of flexible platform-agnostic software solutions that will transform open and automate data processes, tailored to use case by in-house industry experts. Once implemented, the VI solutions suite enables high-value automation that is predictive in nature and outcomes-oriented, giving clients the ability to make bold decisions with confidence
Number of Acquisitions
Number of Employees
- Opportunity in every sector and industry
- Deep industry experience and relationships in core verticals
- Experienced management team and solid independent oversight
- Naturally positioned to consolidate a fragmented market
- A deep pipeline of organic growth opportunities
Buy our stock in the market and watch this space for exciting news on results, agreements and placements
A Virtuous Value Business Model
NowVertical Group Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Resonant Analytics and an Amendment to the Previously Announced Affinio Acquisition
Other News All amounts are in US dollars unless otherwise specified. TORONTO, Ontario – July 6, 2022 /CNW/ - NowVertical Group Inc. (TSX-V: NOW) (“NOW” or the “Company”), a big data, analytics and vertical intelligence (“VI”) software and services company, today is...
NOW Affinio to Launch Suite of Snowflake Native Applications Enabling Turnkey Consumer Insights for Collaboration and Monetization of First-Party Data
Other NewsNOW Affinio’s graph analytics and affinity-based apps help turn first-party data in Snowflake into consumer insights for privacy-safe collaboration TORONTO, Ontario – June 14, 2022 /GLOBE NEWSWIRE/ - NowVertical Group Inc. (TSX-V: NOW) (“NOW” or the...
Other News Q1 2022 Adjusted Revenue was $2.9 million, an increase of 260% over Q1 2021 Q1 Pro Forma 2022 Adjusted Revenue was $7.5 million1, an increase of 838% over Q1 2021 Current Pro Forma Trailing Twelve-month Adjusted Revenue was $30.1 million1, an increase of...
Request a Meeting with Management
Chairman & CEO
- Serial Entrepreneur; founder of Clip Money Inc., Mindblossom Inc., and multiple early stage start-ups and scale-ups.
- Sold Mindblossom Inc. to Dentsu Aegis Media (DAN) and went on to run North America digital and M&A for the group.
- Active investor and advisor in various data, fintech, and digital media startups.
Chief Operating Officer
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, 1QBit Advanced Quantum Computing.
- Former Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network running product and service development delivery, M&A integration, financial and operational oversight and business development.
- Passionate writer, speaker and technology evangelist contributing to various publications across tech and media.
EVP Corp. Development & Legal
- Experienced attorney with corporate finance and M&A expertise.
- Former Partner and co-chair of the Emerging Companies Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP; Founder of the Dentons Canada LLP Startup Program; Strategic Advisor at Nextlaw Ventures.
- Counsel at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
- Investor and advisor to top emerging growth companies.
Chief Marketing Officer
- Seasoned marketer with experience delivering award-winning campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and political campaigns at major agencies including Bully Pulpit Interactive, BBDO, and Blue State.
- Former clients include FedEx, Walmart, Meta (Facebook), Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and Google.
- Specialized in new and emerging media adoption, technology marketing and sales enablement, and enterprise brand-building.
President, NOW Solutions
- Experienced CEO and COO of privately held mid-size firms for more than 10 years.
- Leads across the verticals to formulate strategy, identify cross-functional technologies and services to support customers, and supports day to day operations.
- Formerly CEO at K2 Solutions, National Security Sales Leader at Adobe and COO of Bennett Aerospace.
- USSOCOM leader, Army veteran.
President, NOW Origin
- Serial entrepreneur, business and technology leader in multiple startups and scaleups including Architel (Oracle), Datawire (FiServ), and OutsideIQ (Exiger).
- Commercialized products to market in verticals including Financial Services, Hospitality, Healthcare Telecommunications & Aerospace.
- Big data experience with clients in public and private sectors including University Health Network, Hamilton Health Sciences, and CIBC.
- Active investor and advisor in early stage startups.