NowVertical Group Inc. (TSX-V: NOW) (OTCQB: NOWVF) is a big data, analytics and VI software and services company that is growing organically and through acquisition. NOW’s VI solutions are organized by industry vertical and are built upon a foundational set of data technologies that fuse, secure, and mobilize data in a transformative and compliant way. The NOW product suite enables the creation of high-value VI solutions that are predictive in nature and drive automation specific to each high-value industry vertical.
Number of Acquisitions
Number of Employees
- Opportunity in every sector and industry
- Deep industry experience and relationships in core verticals
- Experienced management team and solid independent oversight
- Naturally positioned to consolidate a fragmented market
- A deep pipeline of organic growth opportunities
Buy our stock in the market and watch this space for exciting news on results, agreements and placements
A Virtuous Value Business Model
Other NewsTORONTO, Ontario, August 30, 2023 NowVertical Group Inc. (TSXV: NOW) (OTCQB: NOWVF), a vertical intelligence (VI) software and solutions company, is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with PwC UK to offer NOW Privacy, NowVertical’s flagship data...
Other News Q2 2023 Revenue was $15.5 million, an increase of 102% over Q2 2022 Q2 2023 Gross Profit was $6.3 million, an increase of 98% over Q2 2022 Q2 2023 Gain from Operations was $0.05 million, an increase of 102% over Q2 2022 Q2 2023 Adjusted EBITDA was $1.28...
NowVertical Group Announces Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date,Financial Webinar and Completion of Q1 Review Engagement
Other NewsTORONTO, Ontario – August 21, 2023 /Globe Newswire/ – NowVertical Group Inc. (TSX-V: NOW) (OTCQB: NOWVF) (“NOW” or the “Company”), the vertical intelligence (VI) software and solutions company, will announce its 2023 second quarter financial results on...
Request a Meeting with Management
Chief Executive Officer
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, 1QBit Advanced Quantum Computing.
- Former Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network running product and service development delivery, M&A integration, financial and operational oversight and business development.
- Passionate writer, speaker and technology evangelist contributing to various publications across tech and media.
Chief Development Officer | Co-Founder
- Experienced attorney with corporate finance and M&A expertise.
- Former Partner and co-chair of the Emerging Companies Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP; Founder of the Dentons Canada LLP Startup Program; Strategic Advisor at Nextlaw Ventures.
- Former counsel at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
- Investor and advisor to top emerging growth companies.
Chief Financial Officer
- Finance executive with over 10 years of progressive experience in corporate finance, M&A, and operations management
- Former Senior Vice President of Finance Operations with NowVertical Group Inc.
- VP, Corporate Finance at Constellation Software (held multiple roles over a 7-year period)
- Sr. Associate with PwC
- CPA, CA, Master of Management and Professional Accounting
Chief People Officer
- Former Vice President, Human Resources in several public and privately held companies.
- BA in Sociology paired with postgraduate studies in Human Resources Management from the University of Guelph.
- Certification programs in Mediation, Dispute Resolution, Conflict Management and Executive Coaching from the University
of Windsor, Faculty of Law.