NowVertical Group (“NOW”) (TSXV: NOW) is a Canadian big data technology company that helps businesses, government institutions, and large enterprises conduct vertically intelligent (VI) transformations through industry-specific software and services.
NOW’s offering is brought to market through a core suite of flexible platform-agnostic software solutions that will transform open and automate data processes, tailored to use case by in-house industry experts. Once implemented, the VI solutions suite enables high-value automation that is predictive in nature and outcomes-oriented, giving clients the ability to make bold decisions with confidence
Number of Acquisitions
Number of Employees
- Opportunity in every sector and industry
- Deep industry experience and relationships in core verticals
- Experienced management team and solid independent oversight
- Naturally positioned to consolidate a fragmented market
- A deep pipeline of organic growth opportunities
Buy our stock in the market and watch this space for exciting news on results, agreements and placements
A Virtuous Value Business Model
NowVertical Group Announces New Credit Facility with The Toronto-Dominion Bank and Completes the Acquisitions of Acrotrend and Smartlytics
TORONTO, Ontario, January 12, 2023 /Globe NewsWire/- NowVertical Group Inc. (TSXV: NOW) (“NOW” or the “Company”), the VI software and solutions company, is pleased to announce a new credit agreement with The Toronto-Dominion Bank (“TD Bank”) for a CAD$7 million credit facility (the “New Facility”) and closed the previously announced agreements to acquire 100% of the issued and outstanding securities of two U.K. based data analytics solution providers (the“Acquisitions”), Acrotrend Solutions (“Acrotrend”) and Smartlytics (“Smartlytics”).
NowVertical Group Significantly Expands LATAM Operations With Definitive Agreement To Acquire A10 Group And Secures Non-Dilutive Credit Facility With Export Development Canada
Other NewsTORONTO, Ontario, December 22, 2022 /Globe NewsWire/- NowVertical Group Inc. (TSXV: NOW) ("NOW" or the "Company"), the VI software and solutions company, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Group Analytics 10 and...
Other NewsTORONTO, Ontario, December 12, 2022 /Globe NewsWire/- NowVertical Group Inc. (TSXV: NOW) ("NOW" or the "Company"), the VI software and solutions company, is pleased to announce that it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire 100% of the issued and...
Request a Meeting with Management
Chairman & CEO
- Serial Entrepreneur; founder of Clip Money Inc., Mindblossom Inc., and multiple early stage start-ups and scale-ups.
- Sold Mindblossom Inc. to Dentsu Aegis Media (DAN) and went on to run North America digital and M&A for the group.
- Active investor and advisor in various data, fintech, and digital media startups.
Chief Operating Officer
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, 1QBit Advanced Quantum Computing.
- Former Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network running product and service development delivery, M&A integration, financial and operational oversight and business development.
- Passionate writer, speaker and technology evangelist contributing to various publications across tech and media.
EVP Corp. Development & Legal
- Experienced attorney with corporate finance and M&A expertise.
- Former Partner and co-chair of the Emerging Companies Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP; Founder of the Dentons Canada LLP Startup Program; Strategic Advisor at Nextlaw Ventures.
- Counsel at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
- Investor and advisor to top emerging growth companies.
Chief Financial Officer
- Finance executive with over 10 years of progressive experience in corporate finance, M&A, and operations management
- Former Senior Vice President of Finance Operations with NowVertical Group Inc.
- VP, Corporate Finance at Constellation Software (held multiple roles over a 7-year period)
- Sr. Associate with PwC
- CPA, CA, Master of Management and Professional Accounting
Chief Marketing Officer
- Seasoned marketer with experience delivering award-winning campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and political campaigns at major agencies including Bully Pulpit Interactive, BBDO, and Blue State.
- Former clients include FedEx, Walmart, Meta (Facebook), Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and Google.
- Specialized in new and emerging media adoption, technology marketing and sales enablement, and enterprise brand-building.
Chief People Officer
- Former Vice President, Human Resources in several public and privately held companies.
- BA in Sociology paired with postgraduate studies in Human Resources Management from the University of Guelph.
- Certification programs in Mediation, Dispute Resolution, Conflict Management and Executive Coaching from the University
of Windsor, Faculty of Law.