NowVertical Group (“NOW”) (TSXV: NOW) is a Canadian big data technology company that helps businesses, government institutions, and large enterprises conduct vertically intelligent (VI) transformations through industry-specific software and services.
NOW’s offering is brought to market through a core suite of flexible platform-agnostic software solutions that will transform open and automate data processes, tailored to use case by in-house industry experts. Once implemented, the VI solutions suite enables high-value automation that is predictive in nature and outcomes-oriented, giving clients the ability to make bold decisions with confidence
Number of Acquisitions
Number of Employees
- Opportunity in every sector and industry
- Deep industry experience and relationships in core verticals
- Experienced management team and solid independent oversight
- Naturally positioned to consolidate a fragmented market
- A deep pipeline of organic growth opportunities
Buy our stock in the market and watch this space for exciting news on results, agreements and placements
A Virtuous Value Business Model
Other NewsTORONTO, ON, October 5, 2022 - NowVertical Group Inc. (TSXV: NOW) (“NOW” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced marketed public offering (the “Public Offering”) of 4,569 senior unsecured convertible debenture units...
Other NewsTORONTO, Ontario – Sept. 29, 2022 - NowVertical Group Inc. (TSX-V: NOW) (“NOW” or the “Company”), a big data, analytics, and vertical intelligence (“VI”) software and solutions company is pleased to announce that NOW has won a 2022 AI TechAward for Best in...
Other NewsTORONTO, ON, Sept. 22, 2022 – NowVertical Group Inc. (“NowVertical”, or the “Company”) (TSXV:NOW) is pleased to announce the pricing and terms of its previously announced marketed offering (the “Offering”). The Offering will be completed on a commercially...
Request a Meeting with Management
Chairman & CEO
- Serial Entrepreneur; founder of Clip Money Inc., Mindblossom Inc., and multiple early stage start-ups and scale-ups.
- Sold Mindblossom Inc. to Dentsu Aegis Media (DAN) and went on to run North America digital and M&A for the group.
- Active investor and advisor in various data, fintech, and digital media startups.
Chief Operating Officer
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, 1QBit Advanced Quantum Computing.
- Former Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network running product and service development delivery, M&A integration, financial and operational oversight and business development.
- Passionate writer, speaker and technology evangelist contributing to various publications across tech and media.
EVP Corp. Development & Legal
- Experienced attorney with corporate finance and M&A expertise.
- Former Partner and co-chair of the Emerging Companies Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP; Founder of the Dentons Canada LLP Startup Program; Strategic Advisor at Nextlaw Ventures.
- Counsel at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
- Investor and advisor to top emerging growth companies.
Chief Marketing Officer
- Seasoned marketer with experience delivering award-winning campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and political campaigns at major agencies including Bully Pulpit Interactive, BBDO, and Blue State.
- Former clients include FedEx, Walmart, Meta (Facebook), Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and Google.
- Specialized in new and emerging media adoption, technology marketing and sales enablement, and enterprise brand-building.
President, NOW Solutions
- Experienced CEO and COO of privately held mid-size firms for more than 10 years.
- Leads across the verticals to formulate strategy, identify cross-functional technologies and services to support customers, and supports day to day operations.
- Formerly CEO at K2 Solutions, National Security Sales Leader at Adobe and COO of Bennett Aerospace.
- USSOCOM leader, Army veteran.