Creating Vertically Intelligent Organizations
Position Description for the Chair of the Audit Committee
Position Description for the CEO
Position Description for Chair of the Board
Position Description for Chair of GHRC Committee
Disclosure and Confidential Information Policy
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Charter of the Board of Directors
Charter of the Audit Committee
Board Of Directors
DAREN TROUSDELL Chairman and CEO
- Serial Entrepreneur; founder of Clip Money Inc., Mindblossom Inc., and multiple early stage start-ups and scale-ups.
- Sold Mindblossom Inc. to Dentsu Aegis Media (DAN) and went on to run North America digital and M&A for the group.
- Active investor and advisor in various data, fintech, and digital media startups.
JOHN ADAMOVICH Director
- Public company CFO with over 30 years experience in senior public accounting and CFO roles.
- Former CFO of Aeroflex Holding Corporation (NYSE), Pall Corporation (NYSE), and Cablevision.
- Former Senior Partner at KPMG.
- Current board role; Independent Director and Chair of the audit committee of Voxx International (Nasdaq).
ELAINE KUNDA Director
- Managing Partner at Disruption Ventures, a leading Canadian early-stage VC firm.
- Former CEO, Group Publisher for B5media Inc., CEO of Ziplocal and Senior Executive of Toronto.com.
- Has over 20 years of operating experience with a focus on digital and eCommerce. Ms.Kunda has raised VC money for multiple companies, built teams and had two successful exits in Canada and the United States.
SCOTT NIRENBERSKI Director
- CFO & Secretary for MCI OneHealth Technologies Inc., a TSX-listed Healthcare company.
- Previously, COO at Globalive Technology Inc.
- Sr Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance and Planning at Intel Capital.
- Sr. Analyst roles at Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank.
DARRELL MACMULLIN Director
- SVP, Product & Platform at Mastercard.
- Former Chief Commercial Officer, SecureKey Technologies.
- Former Managing Director of PayPal and eBay Canada.
- Former CEO Goldmoney, a TSX-listed Fintech where he played an instrumental role in the first blockchain tech IPO in Canada and launch of the first commercially deployed real-time blockchain settlement system for payments and commodities globally.