Creating Vertically Intelligent Organizations
Board Of Directors
ELAINE KUNDA Board Chair
- Managing Partner at Disruption Ventures, a leading Canadian early-stage VC firm.
- Former CEO, Group Publisher for B5media Inc., CEO of Ziplocal and Senior Executive of Toronto.com.
- Has over 20 years of operating experience with a focus on digital and eCommerce. Ms.Kunda has raised VC money for multiple companies, built teams and had two successful exits in Canada and the United States.
SASHA GRUJICIC CEO and Director
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, 1QBit Advanced Quantum Computing.
- Former Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network running product and service development delivery, M&A integration, financial and operational oversight and business development.
- Passionate writer, speaker and technology evangelist contributing to various publications across tech and media.
SCOTT NIRENBERSKI Director
- CFO & Secretary for MCI OneHealth Technologies Inc., a TSX-listed Healthcare company.
- Previously, COO at Globalive Technology Inc.
- Sr Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance and Planning at Intel Capital.
- Sr. Analyst roles at Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank.
DARRELL MACMULLIN Director
- SVP, Product & Platform at Mastercard.
- Former Chief Commercial Officer, SecureKey Technologies.
- Former Managing Director of PayPal and eBay Canada.
- Former CEO Goldmoney, a TSX-listed Fintech where he played an instrumental role in the first blockchain tech IPO in Canada and launch of the first commercially deployed real-time blockchain settlement system for payments and commodities globally.
ANDRE GARBER Director
- An experienced attorney with corporate finance and M&A expertise.
- Former Partner and co-chair of the Emerging Companies Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP; Founder of the Dentons Canada LLP Startup Program; Strategic Advisor at Nextlaw Ventures.
- Counsel at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
- Investor and advisor to top emerging growth companies.