Creating Vertically Intelligent Organizations
Board Of Directors
DAREN TROUSDELL Chairman and CEO
- Serial Entrepreneur; founder of Clip Money Inc., Mindblossom Inc., and multiple early stage start-ups and scale-ups.
- Sold Mindblossom Inc. to Dentsu Aegis Media (DAN) and went on to run North America digital and M&A for the group.
- Active investor and advisor in various data, fintech, and digital media startups.
JOHN ADAMOVICH Director
- Public company CFO with over 30 years experience in senior public accounting and CFO roles.
- Former CFO of Aeroflex Holding Corporation (NYSE), Pall Corporation (NYSE), and Cablevision.
- Former Senior Partner at KPMG.
- Current board role; Independent Director and Chair of the audit committee of Voxx International (Nasdaq).
ELAINE KUNDA Director
- Managing Partner at Disruption Ventures, a leading Canadian early-stage VC firm.
- Former CEO, Group Publisher for B5media Inc., CEO of Ziplocal and Senior Executive of Toronto.com.
- Has over 20 years of operating experience with a focus on digital and eCommerce. Ms.Kunda has raised VC money for multiple companies, built teams and had two successful exits in Canada and the United States.
SCOTT NIRENBERSKI Director
- CFO & Secretary for MCI OneHealth Technologies Inc., a TSX-listed Healthcare company.
- Previously, COO at Globalive Technology Inc.
- Sr Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance and Planning at Intel Capital.
- Sr. Analyst roles at Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank.
DARRELL MACMULLIN Director
- SVP, Product & Platform at Mastercard.
- Former Chief Commercial Officer, SecureKey Technologies.
- Former Managing Director of PayPal and eBay Canada.
- Former CEO Goldmoney, a TSX-listed Fintech where he played an instrumental role in the first blockchain tech IPO in Canada and launch of the first commercially deployed real-time blockchain settlement system for payments and commodities globally.