Letter to Shareholders
June 18, 2023
On May 30th, 2023, I stepped in as CEO and board member at NOW. I did so with enthusiasm, belief, and knowledge of what this company is and what it can be – a truly differentiated offering in the Artificial Intelligence for Industry and Government markets. As a management team and Board, we wholeheartedly understand the uncertainty management transition can cause investors. However, rest assured that your investment is in the right hands, at the right time, and in the right company.
In the next 90 days, we will focus on a few key actions to adapt our approach and accelerate our path to scale and sustainability. These actions include:
- Driving increased, integrated revenue growth across our services and technology operating units through a consolidated go-to-market offering, bundled sales, customer expansion & deepening our partnerships with our global technology partners Snowflake, Google, Amazon, Qlik, Microsoft, Palantir, DataRobot, and more.
- Increase our focus on operating efficiencies across our collective operating units and central operating model group to hasten our timeline to full sustainability of the NOW model.
- Work with our strategic partners, both centrally and in our operating markets, to further bolster our cash position and deploy strategic uses of capital that accrete free cash flows net of any obligations.
- Further systemically aligning our collective interests with our shareholders.
- Bring the real-world AI work product of our global services and technology teams to the forefront of our discussions with our shareholders, stakeholders, and partners to further demonstrate the power of our global group.
We appreciate your support and trust in us as a team. We are proud of what we have accomplished and even more excited by the size and potential we see in the opportunities in front of us. We thank you for your continuing support, and I look forward to realizing the full potential of what we are building together here at NOW. This global AI offering is truly differentiated, and operates at an un-rivaled scale and scope in one of the fastest-growing sectors in the global economy.
Sasha Grujicic, CEO
NowVertical Group Inc.